WILL BE HELD
Noon, Saturday 1st May 2021
Mount Colah Uniting Church
cnr Amaroo Ave and Pacific Hwy Enter off Amaroo Avenue
Please note the doors open at Noon.
Updated COVID-19 Guidelines
- Sign in using QR code if you have a smart phone with the Service NSW app, or otherwise sign the attendance book.
- Keep distance (2 sq metres per person) and no touching other people’s models.
- Share food if desired, including frankfurters, and Jo Tulett will spread items out.
- Sanitise our hands before touching afternoon tea items. There will be sanitisers at the servery.
- Wear a mask only if that makes you feel more comfortable.
All members are invited to bring:
• Model, mechanism or item of interest
• Notes on the above or email your notes and images to Peter Stuart.
• $5 donation for hiring costs
Note that currently the Covid-19 regulations will allow this meeting to be a normal meeting, although this, of course, is subject to change at short notice.